GTRoger

Well, my choke set up is missing some essential bits. Searched through all my spare parts but can't find it. Anyone got the parts to connect the choke cable to the throttle linkage going spare? Don't need it urgently, for now I can 'choke' it with my foot I guess.

Thanks!
Roger

Not sure which bit you on about,!!!as there  are a few things .
early or late type,

pics if you can,  as I got some bits , if you going to Stone henge show, i can tek, or get some one to pick em up for ye.

I never needed that thing, always seemed to be ok with out, just the lead to the MU.

Marcus

Marcus,

It's the early set up and basicly I need all bits to connect the cable to the linkage. And yes, it will work without but it would be nice if I could fit the cable. It has cost me too much effort to get the inner cables back into the outer ones...!!  ;)   As the PO pulled them out for unknown reason.

Well i got allsorts,  so will have to have a look at whats what,
as Ive never used it , ever,  so its 30 odd years since i looked at it, so will have to get
the bits out the chest.

from what i remember, there a pear shape cam, which goes against a bolt on the main shaft, which is adjustable,   and some bushes in the pear cam. along with the cams locating bracket.

you going to Stone henge, show !!!!

Archived