12/50, 1200, and 13/60 bonnet differences?

A TR7 16V

I've got a 12/50 bonnet and was wondering what I need to fit the front grill and panel from a 1200, other than the grills and panel?

Also, I there any issues I need to know about fitting the 12/50 bonnet and boot on the 13/60? That is, other than some won't think it's a good idea. I prefer it, and it ain't like I've got a very original car.

Graham

Quoted from RobPearce-

The 13/60 has different hinge points with (I think) differences in the chassis to match. It's much more similar to the Vitesse.

I looked at the bonnet pivot tubes for both 12/50 and 13/60 and they're the same part number, so I assumed mounting were the same for them (621479). Have I got that wrong?

Graham

I'm a bit surprised I can't find anything on the subject on line. I would have thought somebody would have done it one way or the other. But I can't think of a search string that gets aught. 

Still the bonnet, two doors, and boot lid came with 4 wheels attached. So I'm sure I'll be able to work it out.

Looking at the job, I wonder if I'll need to use the 12/50 front valance as well. That's not in the best of condition on one side. But I see they can be sourced on ebay.

Graham