Fitting A Vitesse Bonnet

sam93

Hello All,

I'm in need of some pictures & dimensions of the overrider mounting bracket for a vitesse or 13/60 herald as mine are in need of refabricating.

So to anyone out there with a 13/60 or vitesse that is willing to unbolt the overriders & assist with the above, I'm willing to offer you a nice bit of beer money in exchange for the information I need. I'll also increase the amount of beer money for the information sooner.

Cheers,

Sam.

The dimensions are all provided in the factory workshop manual. I have posted them previously, as have several other members, so worth a trawl through the archives.
I can repost later if you can't find them, I'm a bit tied up at the moment though,

Cheers,
Bill.

Thanks for the pictures Bill. I would just like add that my earlier offer of beer money still stands, for anyone who is able to post photographs. Ideally with a ruler in, against the bracket.

Cheers,
Sam.

when it comes to the slotted mounting plates the WSM shows them upside down, the parts list shows them correctly

the slot is at the top and is clamped  to the chassis bracket at what height you desire by raise and lower the slots
the bonnet pivots on the single hole

you  do not fit a bonnet pivot onto a slotted hole , there is no spacer tube to pivot on if you leave it loose enough to pivot it wont hold its place in the slot for long..

most are fitted upside down ..its your choice .

Peter

That's great, would you be able to post two other views ?

One from the side, with & without the tape measure. Then the same again from the front. Could you also duplicate the photo's with the tape measure in, one with the tape measure length ways & one with it width ways.

Cheers,
Sam.