Parking at the Land's End Control

On 23/09/2023 at 08:32, thescrapman said:

Get the Marshalls to put bags over the cameras?

If not I guess we all need to remove our number plates just prior to arrival. 

or a strip of gaffa tape applied over the plates before the entrance which can be quickly removed after exiting.

Gor those interested I'll be offering magnetic diversion plates at the entrance. They're rectangular and a random jumble of letters and numbers and intended the confuse the cameras. They were picked randomly out of a hat and are as follows;

D

G

V

Y

I'm not sure how to fully arrange them just yet, but I'll sure I'll stumble on an idea.

Just sent this out to all on the WA group.

Hi all, there has been some speculation about the parking at Lands End. I have been in contact with the establishment and they have agreed that the cameras will not be fired up until 10.00 that morning, so no worries about parking. If you arrive after 10.00, there is one of those foyer machines where one can load their car info into. The parking charges are only for those not using the Hotel and its amenities. Too many of us to log in, hence the switched off power. Good luck to those prepping cars this weekend. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2