Courtesy light switches?

A TR7 16V

I included that one in the not found section. 

I've got two on order, but I've been looking if something like this might work?

But the SPDT push buttons look to have a bit short a movement. Like this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Push-Button-12MM-Momentary-Micro-Limit-Switch-250VAC-15A-SPDT-1NO-1NC/222588617891?hash=item33d350c4a3:m:msmCoHxaitVmqEjYqhivu2w&var=521429213011

Graham

I cant believe the prices on the originals and Im going to see if Ive still got the ones I removed from the car to see if anyone wants them for 100pounds!

Trouble with push buttons is their range of movement - youd have to position it perfectly to operate correctly without it getting smashed. Also youd have to fit it from the inside which would probably be a pain while these can be swopped over so easily (well after drilling the small screw hole):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4X-ADJUSTABLE-CAR-LENGTH-DASH-LIGHT-BONNET-HOOD-DOOR-ALARM-PIN-SWITCH-12V-20A-UK/152840859726?epid=23023428167&hash=item239606704e:g:UTkAAOSwc2FaQJrb

I'll see if the ones on order fit. I suspect I can adjust them with a hacksaw/file if there long, and pad the door with the rubber sheet I'll have left from making seals for the Doly's outboard headlamp shells. And yet another hole in the body won't be noticed.

Purple and white wire. I've seen some of that somewhere. Don't think its got connectors on it though. I'll use some blue/white n blue/red I got for the Doly headlamps that I think's too thin for that.

Graham