Unlike Steve we had a great reception at JOG (although I did witness his team's invisibility!), the breakfast was great with cereal, juice and waitress service for food and tea.
LE by contrast was v v poor. They are a bigger establishment with probably slightly less people to cater for than JOG and yet you have to queue for half an hour for at best a dissappointment. No cereal or juice either.
I wish I had thought of the McD alternative at the time, and they have toilets.

BTW this is in no way a swipe at the CT organisers, the LE hotel have the facilities to make it work, they just haven't imho.

Colin

CRAJ wrote:
Unlike Steve we had a great reception at JOG (although I did witness his team's invisibility!), the breakfast was great with cereal, juice and waitress service for food and tea.
LE by contrast was v v poor. They are a bigger establishment with probably slightly less people to cater for than JOG and yet you have to queue for half an hour for at best a dissappointment. No cereal or juice either.
I wish I had thought of the McD alternative at the time, and they have toilets.

BTW this is in no way a swipe at the CT organisers, the LE hotel have the facilities to make it work, they just haven't imho.

Colin

Thanks for the back up colin im sure people thought we was imagining it,we was by the cereal table for 10 minutes waiting for dishes then sat down and were totally ignored even when trying to get their attention then when we was eventually noticed they fetched us tea/coffee there was no milk, and we got toast with no butter or knives to use and when just asked for anything it seemed as though we was asking for more service than others there got without even asking for it.

steve