Commando!? No way unless you're planning to wear some Kung Fu style voluminous silk trousers!

I would suggest some cotton mix 'trunks' at they are less likely to crease and chafe. It’s important that said briefs are worn in, and washed in a non-biological detergent followed by thorough rinsing. For the religiously inclined, might I suggest that Holy Water is used... it’s far softer.

[quote by=doug_foreman link=Blah.pl?b=prep,m=1154512531,s=5 date=1154521497]No def commando especially in shorts so you can get a nice breeze going as well [/quote]

A bit dangerous ... "things" could get stuck under the pedals  :B ::)

Stop this is just getting silly. It started off almost sensible with discussion of appropriate underwear for GT6 drivers in particular. I am surprised nonone mentioned the obligatory smallish white towel that people usual wear when entering the sauna. Surely that would be most appropriate. :D

End of discussion surely...........

neil

[quote by=doug_foreman link=Blah.pl?b=prep,m=1154512531,s=14 date=1154615712]I've allways found a rolled up paper more than adequate for the job [/quote]

:B lol ... must remember to read the previous post before the final one in the thread  ;D

Archived