Practical Classics Trackday 21st sept Blyton.

CRAJ

Practical Classics are holding another trackday at Blyton on 21st September.
Same format as the April one.
We all had a great time then and are booking this one too. Read all about the April one in the latest issue of Triumph World.
Tom Keys went last time and if he goes again it's worth coming along to see the flames out of his exhaust when he downshifts for 'Jochen'
No noise limits either ;)

Colin

Hi Colin,

Thanks.

I had a great time last time.

My name is down for this, so should be there, but not confirmed as yet.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks  for the comments, it was great fun last time, and had a great battle with that 205, 1.9 GTI from TRGB. !

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Just wanting to check who is going on this.  Both my cars are hors de combat at the moment, but I am thinking of going as a specky.  I want to have a look at Blyton and talk to Practical Classics about future cooperation.  Is anyone else going to be there?

This event is just 2 weeks away now.

It's being organised by 'Classic Car Driving', not sure if there's a Practical Classics connection this time.

We have eight cars booked from the Donny area : 2500S, 5 Spits of various flavours and 2 GT6s, maybe a TR7, maybe even a SD1 so we can do a full re-creation of a Sweeney car chase with the 2500... :)

Good day out. Open pit lane. Relaxed attitude. Buttie van. Good craic. Nice circuit with lots of run-off.

Talk to Nick at CCD - nick@classiccardriving.co.uk

(naughty)tut tut Richard it's a pi not an S! But it smokes like Jack Regan on a stakeout when pushed.

If the SD1 does come along are you up for another trip in the passenger seat, I can Mr.Sheen the vinyl trim in readiness if you like and maybe add another grab handle(whistle)

If you want to see how far 70s saloons can roll, get yourselves along on the day.

Below is a snap from the last one, not as much lean as we saw elsewhere on the track!

• 2 weeks later...

Colin

I am not going to have a car servicable for the 21st.  I intend to come along later in the day to talk with Nick and Richard about future possibilities and look at the track.  I'll bring my helmet, I could be persuaded to be taken along for a ride.

I look after my mum, it will have to depend on how she is on Friday.