Raider's Triumph 2013

Raider

tiggrr1 wrote:

Drat

I was looking forward to spinning around some cones again.

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding on Friday at the P&P Martin I was still intending to do this. I can always have a run up to see you with entry form and cash or is the decision irreversible.
Are there really that few who want to take part  :o :o :o

No no, I knew you wanted to take part as well but counting everyone I knew about it was 4 so a decision has to be taken some time. Even though Ferny might have made it which I didn't know about, one of the original 4 needs a new gearbox, overdrive and clutch anyway!

So, there's still the run to take part in on the Saturday.

Of the 5 cars I have though

BRP - engine needs a complete rebuild, doesn't have an MOT or tax.
PMW (2000) - rebuilt engine back in the car but lots to do yet. No MOT of course.
JEA - Rover SD1 3500 - well, it's sat in storage since I got it last Christmas. It ran then but the clutch didn't work and of course it has no MOT. Goodness knows what else it will need ;D
UNJ - will be out of road tax, rear lights don't work, needs an electric fan to replace the failed viscous coupling, also needs the starter motor sorting out.
YFA - Deana's Mini. Great car in great condition. Deana might drive it with me navigating if it's not raining!

mik wrote:
The run on the Saturday is still on if people are still interested. Not the same route as the previous "Bramble" in case anyone is wondering. Still a day of driving and exploring some great roads. Triumph cars preferred of course but not mandatory :)

Just be at the Old Stone Trough between 09.30 and 10.00 ;)