LTV/CT Nachtrit 2016

Beans

It's that time of year again to think ahead of autumn leaves and our traditional night time rally through the lovely country side of the Euregio.
So please find attached the entry form for this lovely driving event below.

This 28th edition will be held on the Saturday the 29th of October, with the start and finish at a well known location for 10CR entrants, Rolduc.
We have again an option for a number of rooms which again you'll have to book yourself, mention "Triumph Nachtrit"- http://www.rolduc.com/.
As previous editions the road book will be using tulip diagrams ...

The route has been finalised, unless they manage to throw in a handful of road works again like last year.
If not we will again be heading into the lovely hills of the German Eifel, in the general direction of a well known circuit.
En route we will actually use a lesser known circuit,  the hill climb circuit at Vossenack.
And many more beautiful driving roads for which this area is well known.

https://goo.gl/maps/PGjTEcJw5i42

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quoted from Andy Rangecroft
Just welding the TR7 Sprint back together after the Edinburgh Trial. Would be good to get it back for the 2016 Nachtrit. Thanks for the boot lid Beans. I left it natural with your flags on it.

You took part in this Andy?

I should be recording CT CHampionship points for you if so

• 5 months later...