Hexham Motor Club 12 car events

Stuart Wilson

Hexham Motor club run a very good 12 car series, normally one a month from September to May. Using roads in South Northumberland(Hadrians Wall and the North Tyne) and North Durham. They take place on either a Wednesday or Saturday night, normally between 50 and 60 miles followed by a light supper, the cost of which is covered by the entry fee. The entry fee is

Hi Stuart - I'd love to do some events such as these up north, but it's so far to travel; I have enough trouble finding the time to do the ones near to home. But one day, maybe when I'm retired, I might get to do some in different parts of the country and in some of the fabulous countryside the UK has to offer.

I've noted your comment about the Hexham Classic in Oct/Nov and will bear it in mind if the intended option does not materialise. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The next Hexham 12 car is being held on wed 22nd August.

The event is 58 miles all on map 87, first car starts at 20.01

I can email entry form and regs if required or you can contact Ed Graham direct on
edgraham@btinternet.com

These are great fun events, no mega hard navigation, always plenty of people to help, good mix of cars and of course food at the finish which is included in the entry fee.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The February 12 car was a good one, I even entered but not in the TR.

The next Hexham one is wed 20th March, again if people want regs/entry form let me know.

Tynemouth Motor club are also organising a 12 car event, this is being held on sat 9th March, same with this one let me know if you want details and I'll either send them on or put you in touch with the relevant person

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...