Hexham Motor Club 12 car events

Stuart Wilson

• 4 months later...

Good luck Stuart, let us know how you get on.  It's always nice to hear how other rallyists are doing in different parts of the country.  Mike Helm/Mark Rutter are out on Friday night in the CMC Tendring Hundred, as is Mike Bishop if he can get a navigator in time.  Colin Wake and I are organising.

Well we finished, not sure on how well we did, don't think we were last though.  Don't think we dropped a massive amount of time, main reason was to slow down when the navigator was being ill 🤔

The next Hexham 12 car is running alongside the Hexham Historic/John Robson event on saturday march 14th, if any ony fancies a good fun night

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hexham motor club are organising the "Summer Soltice" which is a senic tour and treasure hunt. It is taking place on Sunday 12th July and will cover approx 80 miles. There will be a lunch halt and tour of a private motor muesum then on return a buffet tea. All for the entry fee of £5.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The next event in the Hexham 12 car series is on Wednesday 18th October. It starts in Hexham and finishes at the club home, the Dr Syntax in New Ridley near Stocksfield. The route will all b eon OS map 87.

If anyone is interested in taking part send me your email and I can forward on the regs and entry form.

I'm planning on putting an entry in, just waiting to hear back from navigator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...