Well my car fired up for the first time in ages today after fixing the electrics! 30 seconds of cranking - pulled out the choke and instantanious firing... I'd forgotten how that feels!

Horn and light switches need fixing - some nice spots need purchasing and mounting on the front bumper... install the seats from AJP... then a quick all round check over... and I'll be ready...

Oh yeah - a really good clean and tidy of the interior, boot and exterior... that would be everything then...

I'm really not too sure what to prep after that - no doubt I'll get some ideas at the meeting on Monday - can't wait to meet everyone.

Getting excited now... :D

James

The garage seem to have some how fried the coil and electronic ignition on the GT6 so i've had to repace that[at least they should be allright for the run] They did promise to have the car back today so that i cuold change the engine tomorrow ,but guess what ,i'ts not here.I;ve only got two free days before the run to do the job in and one of those is tomorrow ,so it looks like a few late nights after work and early mornings ala Mr Stokes .But this does mean i won't have an MOT for the drivers meeting Tim !

Two weeks?!  Where did all the time go?  On the TR7v8 front there's still some unwanted noise over 4000rpm.  What is it?  Wish I knew but I'm going to have a good look tomorrow.  To be fair I doubt very much it will be a problem for the RBR.  I've done a few hundred miles in it over the couple of weeks and it feels fine.  ;)

Malcolm.

Archived