What's happened to the official RBRR pages?

At a time when there is much to trouble us in this world, do we ever stop to consider the fluff gathering in our belly-buttons.  If one could only imagine the ravages that our hectic hundred miles per hour lifestyles have on this fluff and we contemplate the journey that the fluff made to reach this point in our anatomy.  Whether we make the conscious choice to remove this fluff in the shower or bath or do we dig in with a sharp pencil, impaling our belly-buttons in the process and leaving us exposed to the danger of unravelling ourselves.  However, if you’ve made it this far, by now, you will have realised that you’ve been reading BOLLOCKS.  Have a nice day.

Why worry when all that can be done is being done.  There is no greater life affirming thought than that life, as we know it, would not go on if you were not around.  Your belief in your importance in the great scheme of things and the company for which you work is obviously misplaced.  You should follow the “Ten Year Rule”, which basically says that if you drop down dead tomorrow, someone will be doing your job next week and in ten years time, no one will remember your name.  Get a life.  It's Friday.  Go out and thrash a Triumph over the weekend.  Have a nice day.

By the way.  It wasn't me that sent the stuff to the RBRR pages despite the evidence of my eloquence of the trivial drivel written here.

I have to confess that despite being a whizz on the keyboard, I've never mastered the art of mobile phone texting.

Am I being left behind in the technological race that we call modern day living? :-/

James,

During moments of utter hopelessness at work, I occasionally use the videos to motivate myself back to the land of the living.

Any chance of some more?

Like the "Spitfireslidelong" too but maybe you should you retitle it " How to avoid becoming part of the scenery"?

Reminds me of my Spitfire exploits from long, long ago.

Also love "Spit Promo".  Very seventies-type feel to it with the music you used.

Jim,

I am glad you enjoy them!

I will film some more tomorrow perhaps... should be good fun - 6 pots everywhere! I know the South Mimms contingent mainly consists of road hooligans...

Spitfireslidelong was one of those heart stopping moments - though to be honest it wasnt so bad in the car! Looks far worse on video - certainly shows you can push them pretty far - and that was back when the handling was all wrong due to long/short radius arms... you could make it slide without even pushing it...

The Spit Promo one was shot as a project for college - deadline was the next day! Shot in an afternoon and edited that evening. The music is very apt, being 1969...

Archived