Any word on whether Morrison's garage at Stirling is a stop this year?

There seemed to be some doubt as the building now houses a Seat dealership.

However, next door, Morrrison's also have the Land Rover dealership which does have a vague connection back to BL days.

Also, the owner, Logan Morrison, was one of the top international BL rally drivers, mainly in Minis, back in the sixties.

Jim.

timbancroft61 wrote:
Morrison's is a stop-all arranged.
Just hope the greedy buggers at the front of the field don't eat all the pies!

Any chance you can get Morrisons to put numbers on all the pies so each car gets it's fair share??

It's hungry work playing catchup all the time and we all have our "Racing Snake" physiques to maintain.... :-)

thescrapman wrote:

Any chance you can get Morrisons to put numbers on all the pies so each car gets it's fair share??

It's hungry work playing catchup all the time and we all have our "Racing Snake" physiques to maintain.... :-)

you will still be puting a car together might be ready by time we all finnish ! regards michael

Only hope for all to get their fair share is if that Chinn fellow breaks someone's van before the rest of us get their.   Team Fat boy can EAT!  If someone is left out and get one I will galdly give mine up.

Goody wrote:
Only hope for all to get their fair share is if that Chinn fellow breaks someone's van before the rest of us get their.   Team Fat boy can EAT!  If someone is left out and get one I will galdly give mine up.

Settle down, I am officially on a diet now and will be when we're on the RBRR - if I last that long!

• 1 month later...

Archived