Never mind the quality, feel the length

Jason

[quote by=Raider link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1070914931,s=2 date=1070997871]Tim's right - this needs to be in Club Torque! :)[/quote]

It's very good reading and entertaining. Our article will be a little more dull in comparison - as it's not to do with the 10CR! Therefore we need to article in there for light relief

Caroline & Barry

• 1 month later...

I have received a tip off that the Stretch will be in tomorrow's Telegraph. Dave has a friend who's on the reporting staff and apparently they are running a Stretch story, it could be the one I sent them, all I know is I have to buy the Saturday Telegraph tomorrow 8)

My Mum beat you to it! She spotted it without me mentioning it, and sent me it. She used to drive Heralds, Vittesses, and a Dolomite (not all at the same time, silly) ... but alas now she drives a Micra, which at least is still a British car  :)

Blimey - the publicity machine is working overtime - BBC Radio Midlands interview and BBC TV interview - it's just been on the TV and I;ve got a video of it - will try and get it into a format we can share online.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/3433307.stm Heaven knows where the ploughed field reference came from - Dave was asleep at the time and although I explored the grass cutting capabilities of the Stretch I've never got it in a field - not yet anyway  ;D

Archived