Co Driver needed!

Radders

Ok, a few discreet enquiries have so far yielded no success, so I'm going public on the forum. :)

Due to unforseen circumstances my co driver is now unable to join me on the 10CR. I've never done the event before and would hate to miss my first attempt at it.  :(

If anyone is interested please pm me on the forum with a contact number and we can discuss further. The proposed chariot for the event will be a Mk1 saloon. (I have a choice of two at present) Obviously all costs and expenses to be split 50/50.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

This year is SO not going to plan..... first we've had to use the back-up car, and now I've lost a driver.  One of my team was due to fly back from Italy today - only to find that the Italian travel unions have all gone on strike, all planes cancelled.  Now a huge backlog, and the earliest that EasyJet can offer him another flight home is Sunday.....  Fortunately, there were going to be four of us in the car, so we still have enough drivers - but not helpful to get this at this late stage.....!! :o

858 wrote:
This year is SO not going to plan..... first we've had to use the back-up car, and now I've lost a driver.  One of my team was due to fly back from Italy today - only to find that the Italian travel unions have all gone on strike, all planes cancelled.  Now a huge backlog, and the earliest that EasyJet can offer him another flight home is Sunday.....  Fortunately, there were going to be four of us in the car, so we still have enough drivers - but not helpful to get this at this late stage.....!! :o

get him to meet you in Italy :)

Thanks - tried all that, but he says he doesn't want to leave the family having to fend for themselves ....... Also suggested that he get a flight to anywhere else in England - but apparently they're all full..... Still- the upside is that there will be more driving for the three of us left, more room in the car, and more Cherry Bakewells and Red Bull each..!! :)

Archived