Vitesse side/indicator lamp holder

Baxter

I've found out why my front left indicator on my Vitesse 6 convertible has recently stopped flashing - the wire has become detached from the spring-loaded positive contact button. Can't see how to repair, so assume I need a new L584 back plate. But how do I reach the nut the far side of the unit, deep in the recess? I can't even contort myself to get my finger to touch it.

PXL_20210718_101634481.jpg

PXL_20210718_100847894.jpg

Thanks for your help. I'll go back and take the headlamp out. I already have a flexi-driver with various bits, so maybe that will work.
Typical classic car timing that I've only just had the headlamps out to fit LEDs and spent ages tidying up the cables and securing the control units. Hopefully I won't disturb much of that work. If not I'll just tell myself that's why we love this hobby!

Anyone know if the backplate of these L584 units is handed, or just the lens and rubber seal? I need a LH base but can only find a RH one in driving distance to get today. The seller says there's a slight curve at the top, but I can only see this on the seal. In the picture below it looks like I could just flip the unit over
image.thumb.png.432ab0856e82cc8ec16f2c7ebbbef120.png