Propshaft problems

Hammy

Hi all, probably a daft question but........anyone know where I can get a drive flange that fits a j type overdrive gearbox to propshaft it's 3 5/8 inch diameter,nothing I have on my herald 13/60 fits, my old propshaft drive flanges are not the same size thanks in advance
Also does anybody know how to wire the overdrive up or know of a kit to wire it up. I have a switch on the gearstick if that helps thanks

Spitfire Mk IV propshaft or driveshaft, Vitesse 2L or GT6 to name a few places the bigger flange is used.

J type does not need a relay so you just need to take power from a fused, ignition switched source (adding a separate in-line fuse is a good idea), this then  goes via the inhibitor switch on the top of the gearbox to the gearstick switch and then on to the solenoid and from solenoid to earth.

Nick

Quoted from Hammy
Hi all, probably a daft question but........anyone know where I can get a drive flange that fits a j type overdrive gearbox to propshaft it's 3 5/8 inch diameter,nothing I have on my herald 13/60 fits, my old propshaft drive flanges are not the same size thanks in advance
Also does anybody know how to wire the overdrive up or know of a kit to wire it up. I have a switch on the gearstick if that helps thanks

Wins International usually have them.