2.5 s anti roll bar

Alex

Can anyone show me some pictues of a 2.5 anti roll bar when fitted.
In particular the bars relationship to the steering rack and which way up the roll bar fits.

I have the drag struts fitted from a 2.5 s and all the other bits painted ready and this is the next job I need to address.

Many thanks

Alex

AlanChatterton wrote:
Thankfully Lord Sorbington-Smythe-Pillock is on holiday in Oz for 4 weeks........... so you won't get any silly answers like "ARB...... work of the devil!!"

Um, would love to help..... but my PI don't have one!!

Don't bet on it Chatterton!! Just because I've gone hunting kangamaroos doesn't mean that I don't get the chance to look at an interweb from time to time.

I note that Chatterington has done the sensible thing and sold all of his cars which were fitted with ARBs.

I'm sure that someone whose car is fitted with one of those infernal contraptions will post a photo pretty soon.

Alex, I posted some photos of my front suspension on a thread on the the 2000/2500/2.5 register forum, hope nobody minds me posting the link on here, and that it works ok and shows you what you would like to see.
http://www.triumph2000register.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1337

Cheers Colin.

Alex wrote:
Can anyone show me some pictues of a 2.5 anti roll bar when fitted.
In particular the bars relationship to the steering rack and which way up the roll bar fits.

I have the drag struts fitted from a 2.5 s and all the other bits painted ready and this is the next job I need to address.

Many thanks

Alex

Have you reinforced them?  They have a habit of breaking when used with ARBs.

Steve H

Archived