Which wheels do you prefer on a toledo?

rotten herald

Well, as I have two Toledos (no surprises there !) and they're both sporting Dolomite Sprint alloys; I guess you can deduce my personal preference from that. However; I should also add that - Sprint alloys do not look right (again, just my personal opinion) unless the car is lowered. To me, they just look out of place if the car is sitting at standard ride height.

I think that looks pretty good ... far better than my GT6 did with these 15 inch compomotives on!
The photo makes them look worse than they actually were though, and the fact that I was standing on a forklift gives it a strange angle

I actually think spitty wheels would look great on a toledo,  hope you can get them. I know every-one has there preferences in what wheels they like, and I will probably offend a few people, but I cannot stand minilites, I don't know why but there is just something about them. I do like the sprint alloys, also wire wheels.

Tina

Im in North/east London - a fair way for some wheels, even if they are only for beer money!... however I do know someone with a set of newly blasted and painted wheels - with new tyres... and he's in Bradford...

He wants some cash for them - but they are nice and shiney - and they have new tyres...

I think he still has them.. I'll enquire for you if you want...

I'm with FX4 on minilites - they hurt my eyes... some cars look just about ok - others often look terrible... they do look superb on a mini though...

James

Thanks for the responses, i'll send some pictures soon.
Sprint V8, some of us aren't lucky enough to have stag running gear, although i must say they look great. if i could just change the running gear, i would try set of tr6 steels, they look great, have them on my 260z, lovely.
Anyone got some marina tc steels kicking about?

[quote by=jcarruthers link=Blah.pl?b=dol,v=display,m=1098722300,s=9 date=1098837105]
I'm with FX4 on minilites - they hurt my eyes...
[/quote]

Well that's to be expected James, you do wear glasses after all  :P

Anyway, you're both wrong! And the fact is they make a significant improvement to driving. Or they did on my GT6 anyway.  :)

Archived