Your 'friend' and mine  :X, swears by the original BL product; as it is (so I am told) a few thou' thicker than others and allows for a bit more heat expansion flex. Though; where you would find said product, I couldn't say without asking the man himself.

Sounds like the one you got from eBay; is the same as the one Robin got, and he said it was rubbish, too, as he blew his without even trying ! Apparently they are too hard, and too thin.

Payen seems to be the way to go, as I've not heard/read anyone say anything against them.

Thanks all for your help I have no desire to contact  :X so Payen it is lads.
How do I go about richening it up Dave cos I think you are spot on as the car accelerates like a scorched cat but does not seem to pull so well at top end and also is unable to better times set on SU's and there were times yesterday when I was trying.

[quote by=2Toledos link=Blah.pl?b=dol,m=1181466638,s=2 date=1181480276]Your 'friend' and mine  :X, swears by the original BL product; as it is (so I am told) a few thou' thicker than others and allows for a bit more heat expansion flex. Though; where you would find said product, I couldn't say without asking the man himself.

Sounds like the one you got from eBay; is the same as the one Robin got, and he said it was rubbish, too, as he blew his without even trying ! Apparently they are too hard, and too thin.

Payen seems to be the way to go, as I've not heard/read anyone say anything against them. [/quote]

I may totally dislike BK but he does know his stuff, TD Fitchetts (thanks Tinweevil) have original type in stock and one of em's mine.

I would love to balance tuftride and deck block but time aint on my side so it will just be the head.

Archived