RBRR Roadbooks: Surplus

Hi all,

I have just done a quick count up of the Roadbooks from old RBRRs and now have a full set.

Also, thought I have a lot of spare copies that are available to be bought by CT members.

Therefore, should a member wish to purchase one, a donation towards the CT RBRR supported charity, Motor Neurone Disease Assoc would be the best way to pay, plus of course postage.

I have the following books:

1990: 1no.

1992: 2no.

1996: 1no.

1998: 1no.

2000: 1no.

2002: 5no.

2004: 1no.

2006: 2no.

2008: 1no.

2012: 18no.

2016: 13no.

2018: 2no.

2021: 28no.

Shall we say a tenner each including postage.

Please email me on tim.bancroft@clubtriumph.co.uk to order.

Tim

• Like 1

Hi Tim,

I re-joined Club Triumph in October (member 21138) after a gap of over thirty years. I moved from the UK to Germany in 1991 thinking my days of "Triumph" were over (from 1980: Spitfire IV, GT6 Mk 3, Vitesse Mk 2 convert., 2500TC, 2500s estate), how I missed those cars as family age 30 plus developed. I also have another time-consuming hobby in the UK driving steam loco´s on the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways..... On that last point I note you have Pete and Mary Arnold in the Club, I know them from the railways in Wales!

Move forward to 2016 and I went to a classic car show in Germany and spent the whole time standing next to a couple of TR6´s, who needs a Porsche, Mercedes or Jaguar? At home I established that the club scene is still going and parts suppliers are active. When I turned 60 in 2019 I rented a TR6 and bought one within a month (European PI spec of course). I´d already joined the TR Register UK and Germany and recently saw (link on Faceache) that the RBRR was still running! I pulled out some late ´80´s Club Torques that I still have (reports by Dave Shewry) and was hooked!

Preparations for RBRR 2023 have begun: co-driver sorted, stabling for car near start is sorted etc, etc. I´d very much like to have one of the spare 2021 roadbooks, request by email sent!

Keep up the good work, 

John

• Like 1