CT Pony express from Dave Harvey in Derby to Cambridgeshire

Rutty

Hi all.
I have a couple of drive shafts to pickup from Dave Harvey in Darby and bring over to Newmarket/Ely area but anywhere Cambs, Suffolk or even south Lincolnshire would do if anyone is coming this way.

Thanks Mark.

Hi Mark

We could easily collect the driveshafts from Dave H and bring them with us to the dinner next week and give them to Darren for onward transport.

I'll send tou a pm with my contact details.

Dave B

Sorry everyone I who has commented. I moved house yesterday and have not stopped. Plus a poor phone signal and have literally just got the broadband up and running to find these messages. Yes please Dave if you could collect the drive shafts and pass them on to Darren and then Darren could drop them at Pete’s that would be fantastic.

Thanks Mark

11 hours ago, Rutty said:

Sorry everyone I who has commented. I moved house yesterday and have not stopped. Plus a poor phone signal and have literally just got the broadband up and running to find these messages. Yes please Dave if you could collect the drive shafts and pass them on to Darren and then Darren could drop them at Pete’s that would be fantastic.

Thanks Mark

👍