I just want to say a big thanks to Tim B and everyone who helped out.
I thought the organisation was excellant at this years run, with good marshalling at all the stops, despite the large entry number it went superbly, and the extra stop at Goodwood was a welcome addtion to the route.
Roll on 2006!

Keith

I think the whole thing was Outstanding!
BIG big thank you to Tim and the team, especially the control stop crews who were out in all weather at all times of the day/night dealing with the rabble of crews all waving road books at them.

The road book was great and the organisation, provisons and facilities at the stops were much better than I had expected. Hot Scotch pies at  Morrison's were superb and the memorys were re-lived in our car hours later - well at least until we opened the windows!

A special thank you to Nigel Gair with his trardis like boot spares collection and his unceasing good humour as he unpacked it for the third time for me during our electrical gremlin issue at the start - and for also having the sweetest sounding six pot I've ever heard - as it screams past you the sound is just pure quality!

I know Jerry our American crew member thinks we're all mad,  I could tell he particularly liked those Scottish roads that were just wide enough for us to drive down (as long as we closed to quarterlights). Thanks for everyone making him feel so welcome - he said he really appreciated being able to take part and being made to feel so comfortable around the people and the cars - we certainly showed him the UK and it's not a trip he'll ever forget.

And finally, thanks to Dave Pearson for unleashing the V8 - what a car. Handles like a boat anchor into the corners, gearchange like welly boot in a cow pat but oh, what a sound and what fuel consumption - we actually did 35mpg. We couldn't believe it but having worked it our five times we're confident that's what we got. It's an excellent motorway cruiser, I do now want a 2000 more than ever - I just need to convince the wife!

Right, now where's my Ten Countries entry form......

Yep ,well done Tim ,bloomin  marvelous,and an extra big thank you for coming all the way down to my place on the sat afternoon before the run just to have a look at my engine and tell me i was waisting my time .With out that i probably would have missed the acclaim on ebay and what a blast we had in that

:)Just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Tim for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes and by all the other Club Triumph members who work on this event to and have done since it first started back in 1966.

Archived