Don't really want to, seems a shame to spend a whole weekend in a car and just to go whizzing past all the nice places but if I really have to then I will...................

Turns out that as of a few months ago, a friend of a friend now runs the Land's End hotel.

May be worth the event organisers contacting them to see if they can now provide breakfast / showers or whatever????

I can't wait boys- feels good to be planning some Triumph adventures again. Sat here alone at work listening to Stewart Copeland going nuts on the The Police' Can't Stand Losing You and the sun is streaming through the office window already- it's going to be a good day, with the RBRR and meeting up with everyone again, to look forward to 8).

My hat goes off to you guys, dont know how you manage that far it these cars, i have a spit 1500 and longest i have done almost non stop was about 220miles, and thats about as far as i want to drive in one go, most of that was motorway as well.

It does sound like great fun but don't think i can do it in my current car, may have to wait until i can get something a little better suited to long journeys, or at least some comfier seats :)

rich

Archived