Thought I'd do a bit of a Mc Jim. I say a bit as you'd never catch me drinking Lambrini!

There's always slightly negative points about a run and for me it was overtaking this year. I've spoken to others and I think we all have tales of really bad overtaking. I had instances myself where I tried to overtake and the other car accelerated when I was next to them forcing me to abort, other times they sped up just a tad and wouldn't let me in after cleanly getting round them and also being overtaken when there simply wasn't room or a clean sight line. It's as if people get  incredibly edgy and excitable when they see another Triumph and common sense flies out the window. Plus the old issue of people being in convoy with friends and being so close that it's impossible to bunny-hop them.

I'm certainly not going to suggest no-one has issue with my driving, but when you get to a control and have a bit of a moan about it it's amazing how many others have experienced bad driving from the same cars over the event. I wouldn't be surprised if one year something nasty happens when someone is "pressing on" on a blind bend.  :-/

Peter. Our vitesse was never on the slow side, but the speed of some of the overtaking in such stupid places made us think others were in a race. Once  done on a hill near the brow.we could not believe it and were ready to pick up the pieces. If the mercedes coming over the other way........ Other than that we thoroughly enjoyed it as usual. Thanks to all and the comaraderie of everyone. Malc.

I must say I had the same as Ferny a couple of times, if a car wants to go by, its going to. I also noticed a lot of people not very confident with their cars. One being a red acclaim on the way to sugar loaf, near the peak of every hill, the driver hit the brakes. Not good driving, certainly not when leading a close convoy! Playing whack-a-pedal with a line of tired drivers was very alarming. If you aren't confident in driving your car or leading a convoy, pull over.