Good to see you had a good turnout Signore Rosso, hope they all make it to Tebay!!

That is me about to set off for the Edinburgh stop, with fingers crossed the old push bike is still roadworthy!! (and I'll not mention bike lights!!)

Makes me feel like I am doing my own version of the RBRR  ;D ;D ;D

There will be a 4 page spread in Classic Car Weekly out on Wednesday 17th written and photographed by 2 of the occupants of car 87. As journalists they could not get much closer to the event and the enthusiasm and camerardarie.  For good measure they even threw in a drive shaft breakdown and repair.

taffs2win wrote:
There will be a 4 page spread in Classic Car Weekly out on Wednesday 17th written and photographed by 2 of the occupants of car 87. As journalists they could not get much closer to the event and the enthusiasm and camerardarie.  For good measure they even threw in a drive shaft breakdown and repair.

...also Triumph World and Classic Car Buyer that was at Blyth.....make sure you buy all three  ;)

It was great to see all the vehicles both doing the rum and also come to give support.
As time went on and vehicles left the services I had to take extra care on my crutches as the (standard ) oil spots on the parking spaces got more and more as more vehicles went to fuel up, then up the A1.
I saw my very first car when i was 17 my Herald 1200 had never looked better, I still regard it as my car when i speak to Dale.
Thanks for making it another great turn out and i am sure everone involed had fun!

Andy :)    

• 2 weeks later...