Well done everyone. Another great event due to the hard work put in by the club and volunteers.
Woke up today and cannot get the noise of the engine out of my head.
Just been doing a few calculations and it shows I was getting 42 MPG. out of the Spit.
Much better than the 34 MPG last time.  
Just shows what a good tune up on the rolling road can do.
The only problem encountered was the gear selection 1st and 2nd . I think there is too much play in the operating mech in the bell housing. So will have to get the gearbox out.

A big thanks from me to the organisers for another great event. Despite being "away" from triumph things for a while, it was just like it always was with lots of familiar faces.

Also, thanks to Nigel and Jason for putting up with me for 48 hours as their 3rd driver.

Now, better get buying a stag for the 10 countries.........................................

Congratulations to all that took part and raised money for a very worthy cause!

Great to see a few updates over the weekend, a couple of very impressive entries considering the length of the trip!

Must admit this is rather tempting for in two years time.

Again, well done all!! :)

mikew wrote:

He would have driven all weekend (squashing badgers and foxes etc etc) and driven home given half a chance .. now thats hardcore  :)

I think you win the hardcore stakes Mike- :)
Changing the cam chain and tensioner the morning before the start
Driving through Oxford traffic -me steering you resetting the water pump controller so we can keep the engine cool!