Creation of Just Giving pages

Hi all, it does seem that many have had issues linking their pages to the main CT page that details the amount collected. This has been rectified, but needs testing. Here are the instructions and I would appreciate a few of you who are taking part to have a go.

How to set up a Just Giving page linked to an event and then Join the Team Page

Firstly set up your own JustGiving fundraising page click here for instructions https://help.justgiving.com/hc/en-us/articles/200669491-Setting-up-your-Fundraising-Page-for-a-charity

• When being asked if you are doing an event search for “Club Triumph Round Britain Reliability Run 2021” this

Once your page is set up please go to the team page - https://www.justgiving.com/team/RBRR2020

• Click Join the team
  • Select “Connect Fundraising Page”
  • This will then give you a list of your fundraising pages (if you have more than one)
  • Select your new Club Triumph page the Click on “Connect Fundraising Page”

You will then be shown a screen advising you that You’re in the Team

image.thumb.png.8d8d5d50f44fa2e8a18c5cc908ad2fc6.png  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am really struggling with this, having tried several times unsuccessfully over the past two days. If I click on 'Join The Team' and then 'Create Your Fundraising Page' the next screen invites me to 'Search For an Organised Event' but every time I click on the magnifying glass symbol nothing happens.

I hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Tim