I know the entry doesn't open until the end of the RBRR but what the hell ;D

Thought I would start a discussion on who's going and what kind of arrangements for convoying etc we might want to set up.

I know that I am in at car number 1 (RHIP you know) and I expect Mat Wilkinson to be co-driver again.

I happen to know Mr Bancroft will be  on the event too in his 2.5PI with a crew of 3?

Tim, I have a suggestion - would you like to team up and have the 5 crew members rotate through the 2 cars like I did on the last RBRR? ??) That way we all get to drive two different cars and have a change of travelling companion along with conversation? You also have a guarantee of help if anything goes wrong. ::)

• 6 months later...

Heheh, I wanted to do that when I was driving back up to Newcastle after Christmas - I was driving up the A17 and there was a cop car behind me, so I made sure to keep my speed to 60. Next thing I knew, the bugger was overtaking me - no lights or sirens or anything. I'm sure they're not supposed to do that... ::)

Chris.

• 6 months later...

Yes... Yes.....Yes...Oh yes. Got the entry in,booked accomodation, booked ferry,got the warning triangle and.............oh s**t...........better get the car ready.............( sound of footsteps running away and a door slam )...................

Archived