I should've paid more attention

GT6Steve

OK, I admit it.  I didn't pay any attention to the 10CR because it was so remote to me.  Well it's not remote now!  It's terribly exciting and I regret not knowing more about it.

Is it a regularity run or a race?  What are the ten countries and is there a map somewhere?  How's the winner selected?  Do thy run night and day, apparently there are planned stops.
So far the Triumphs seem to be behaving quite well for their age.  Are all other marques welcomed?
I guess it ends tomorrow midday?  Which means reports should be up by the time I get to work!  I can't wait...Steve

Steve, Andre, anyone US-side,
Don't forget the RBRR that runs alternate years with the 10CR.
"Only" 24hrs, and "only" the UK, but still a mighty challenge, and some superb driving and scenery.
ie - no need to wait for 2009!
Indicate a serious interest and you may find someone with a UK car who wants a co-driver.

John

GT get you passport renewed!  I followed the progress during the run.  While I will do the next RBRR I think I might try the next 10CR.  It might not be too soon to put together a team.  I might even have to renew my passport by then.  Are you going to the VTR show in GA next month?  My Estate was going but not that is on hold till I find someone to take it.  

Well the 2009 10CR fits well with our "plans"

My wife and I wanted too see Europe before our son was born, but well...

So we're thinking in the fall of 09, to celebrate our 10th anniversary, we'd go on a trip.
Just happens, I'd show up in the UK and thumb a 10CR ride, after the event my wife would fly in and we'd carry on.

I did tell her if we go overseas and I do not make an appearance in the UK, there would be hell to pay. :)

Anyhow its all long term planning now, but it could very well happen.

A.

Archived