Loaned spares on the 10CR

Velocita Rosso

Sorting things out after our two cars returned, we found all the loaned spares that needed returning.
We were able to get various things back to their rightful and generous members who were on the run, except for a small box of fuel pump spares
Cannot for the life of us remember who loaned them to the Green MK1 2000/V8
If any one would like to raise their hand as being the helpful self who loaned these out, contact us ,to enable the return
PM or post here

Not us - we loaned a new pump to Mike - you know how it is, drive round a corner and see a Stag on the side of the road, several fuel pumps in pieces in a pool of petrol and the guy with his hands covered in filth says "you haven't got a fuel pump have you?" - to which Nigel replies, would a brand new one in a box do you?

CT, don't you just love it?

I thik that wa sthe only spares we loaned out this time.

Well it wasn't us either, so 4 down 59 to go.

I was sure Mike said he lent his broken fuel pump to someone for parts, perhaps I was mistaken.

You should actually be able to eliminate lots of people by working out who had retired by the time philip borrowed the pump parts, who was driving a car that would not have been carrying those parts, etc.

Cheers

Colin

thescrapman wrote:
Well it wasn't us either, so 4 down 59 to go.

I was sure Mike said he lent his broken fuel pump to someone for parts, perhaps I was mistaken.

You should actually be able to eliminate lots of people by working out who had retired by the time philip borrowed the pump parts, who was driving a car that would not have been carrying those parts, etc.

Cheers

Colin

He loaned a pump ,which weve sorted, returned fuel cans and hoses......just this box of spares and just cant think....thought it was Chris and Moe but he says not...  and it was on the Jaufen pass just after the autostrada

Jason wrote:
Not us - we loaned a new pump to Mike - you know how it is, drive round a corner and see a Stag on the side of the road, several fuel pumps in pieces in a pool of petrol and the guy with his hands covered in filth says "you haven't got a fuel pump have you?" - to which Nigel replies, would a brand new one in a box do you?

CT, don't you just love it?

I thik that wa sthe only spares we loaned out this time.

Has anyone heard from Nigel recently?  Having left him considering a few options for recompense and having chased him up via text and email recently I've got no reply.  Hope all is well . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Archived