Really cheap celulose paint

Gt6s

Just bought last night 5 ltrs of Mimosa yellow cellulose paint off the dreaded Bay of evil £ 87 free delivery https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1LT-CELLULOSE-GLOSS-PAINT-mixed-to-code-silver-red-blue-white-fast-drying/351180392340?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649. The last time I bought cellulose paint in a motor factors it was £ 30 per ltr and that was quite some years back. HAS TO BE WORTH A SHOT.

Laurence

You got any idea who that could be Colin ? I have asked for a phone number but got no response to that request. I would like to inquire about clear over base metallic for the BMW. Next project on my extensive list of jobs after the Sixfire. The Beemer is the next most complete car I have and relatively easy to get out of the way. Basically only just a wheel arch repair panel on the passenger rear quarter and a couple of little Mot jobs.

Oh yes, and remove the full race chip from the ECU to clear the emissions test 

Well it would not be one of my cars without competition parts on.

Laurence

It's in Derrychara Link Industrial Estate, there was a company there called Extreme Auto Accessories; having said that there was also a Johnston's Paint Outlet so it could end up being yellow emulsion... :)

The closest to No 7 is Wilson Leandrum and Weir Autoparts, and her name has been linked to their paintshop but I've no positive link that they're connected in any way.

There's a thread on her paint at this forum:

http://detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=307565

which doesn't seem great but there are other posts on the Landrover forums praising it. Search Youtube for '2011 Defender door hinge Replacement.'

Wilson Leandrum and Weir it is Colin. I missed the DPD delivery and on DPD web site to re deliver their name was listed. I read that bad review but could not find anything else negative on the web. I shall give them a ring re the Beamer.

Thanks Laurence