iggy

Hi all, im after four minilite wheels in tr6 diamensions but 6j, id like to see them for real before i buy, any sugestions as to where theres any genuine  or none genuine minilite wheel suppliers new or used around the south east ie kent essex hertfordshire im based in wickford essex dont mind traveling 50 60 miles or so, or if any of you guys has any for sale, thanks

Quoted from iggy-

Hi all, im after four minilite wheels in tr6 diamensions but 6j, id like to see them for real before i buy, any sugestions as to where theres any genuine  or none genuine minilite wheel suppliers new or used around the south east ie kent essex hertfordshire im based in wickford essex dont mind traveling 50 60 miles or so, or if any of you guys has any for sale, thanks

To fit a mk 2 saloon?  Be very careful with the offset / ET.  I have a feeling that TR wheels come with more than one offset.  Certainly that the 15 x 6 KN Minators wheels with TR6 offset I tried to fit on my Mk2 PI sat too far out at the rear.  Fine for the narrower track Mk1, but not Mk2.  Though Russell did get them to fit his Stag......  I used similar wheel but with "MGB" offset IIRC.

Documented in my "Full Garage" build thread.

Nick