A bit more info about how this works-

Use your forum login and password.

I've set the upload limit at a quite generous 300k, but please don't load everything at this res unless the pic justifies it or we'll run out of space.

It doesn't let users create subdirectories, so administrators will need to do this to keep things tidy. There is another mode in which this will work in which everyone upoads into their own directory, but I think this could end up more messy, any views?

Does anyone want to volunteer to be an administrator?

Enjoy,

Keith

I've had some interest from the classic car press in getting some pics of the event and I've pointed them in the direction of the photo album.
I know it works, and I'm sure there are some great pics out there just waiting to be uploaded!

http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/album/album.pl

please use your forum login and password.

Keith

;D ;D

Quoted from RussellBanyard Have uploaded 3 pics, although one of the thumbnails is the same as the previous picture ... did I do something wrong? :-/

Thanks Russel, the album is starting to fill up nicely now. Not sure what's going on with that thumbnail!

Keith

Quoted from Raider Hi Keith,

Is there a link to the album from the main site only I can't see it!

Also I have been told by my co-driver that we were briefly on the front page of the Club site - he was well pleased ;D but now we are off it  :'(

I've added a link to the photos page, do I detect a hint of jealousy amongst wedge drivers?

Quote:
do I detect a hint of jealousy amongst wedge drivers?

No way, we stand shoulder to shoulder - I have even forgiven Mr Nutter for getting car number 1 on the RBRR. It's only fair really, despite the connivance of the GT6 jockey Mr Bancroft as I have behaved like a perfect cad and reserved the number 1 on the 10CR for me me me :P

In fact, I like the idea of a cad. Maybe my next fancy dress persona should be as Terry Thomas, after all he was in Monte Carlo or bust ;D

Just received 6 CD of pics from Pippa!
All the official ones from the start, and the ones she took at the finish.
I've uploaded the lo res versions of the official ones into the album-
http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/album/album.pl?album=rbr2004/official
If anyone wants a hi res copy of any let me know!

Keith

;D

Archived