Hi,

As you will not receive your November issue of Club Torque for a couple of days after the Brits get their copy, please e-mail me and I will gladly send a copy of the Entry Form to you.

Also note that we have a number of options about the way to pay the entry fee. I will discuss this privately with you.

Tim
timbancroft61@hotmail.com

It will either be today or Monday for the magazine.  

By the sounds of it it's going to be Monday, which means Tuesday for the entries being posted, and therefore Wednesday by the time Jason needs to start panicing! ;D

Those retired bods who sit around all day at home will obviously be able to get their entries in by Tuesday!

Oi, I have not got mine yet!  Mind you I am stuck at work all day, so I won't know 'til I get home tonight.  I knew I should have played the bad foot card and stayed home today!

(I took a bad tumble on the stairs at work yesterday and have badly sprained my foot, but like the trooper I am I came in to work this morning anyway... as you can tell it's not very busy at the moment...)

If my 10 copies do turn up today then my entry will be in the post Monday morning! :P ;D

Mind you, since Jason is going to be in India 'til the 30th, we are in the hands of his good wife to put them in order of falling on the mat.

Now, what would Jasons wife enjoy as a sweetner I wonder... ;)

To put this in context I mentioned to Doug that for the last two months I have, for some unknown reason, had the copies of the magazine meant for keeping in case of company advertising requests etc., sent directly to me from the publishers a day sooner than everyone else!

Foolishly I contacted them about this.

Unfortunately they would appear to have rectified this one month too early! :P ;D

John

When you contacted the publishers about receiving your 10 mags too early, I hope they didnt think I got my bulk supply too early.  I have to post to the 40 plus foreign members and the new members who have joined since the mailing house had the addresses.  I should have received my bulk supply today but didnt.  I think the individual mags were posted on Friday, by the way.

Johanne wrote:
When you contacted the publishers about receiving your 10 mags too early, I hope they didnt think I got my bulk supply too early.

The issue isn't due to me, it is simply the publishers are running late due to a problem at their end.

You have email! :)

Archived