I too am thanking the lord...

That we won't be plagued all next year by grossly over-paid prima-donnas failing to win Euro 2008, because they are so crap they have dipped out already.

And my entry goes in the post tomorrow, 4 days after everyone else so here's hoping........ Might be lucky and get No. 100.

Cheers

Colin

Excellent news! Glad to have you aboard!

Only got 11 months to go, so you'd better get preppin'!

(Marshall has started already, finally heaved the crappy old engine out and the car is currently in the paint shop!!,.............might be finished in time then!!)

You have plenty of time to rip out the sludge box and convert it to manual o/d!!

I missed the game cos I was stripping my Zetec engine and lifting it onto the engine stand having taken it out of the mondeo a couple of days ago.  Hopefully want this engine in the Spit and on the road (having been off it for 20 years) ready for the Le Mans Classic in July - then if all that goes to plan - BRING ON RBRR 2008 !!!

AlanChatterton wrote:
Excellent news! Glad to have you aboard!

Only got 11 months to go, so you'd better get preppin'!

(Marshall has started already, finally heaved the crappy old engine out and the car is currently in the paint shop!!,.............might be finished in time then!!)

You have plenty of time to rip out the sludge box and convert it to manual o/d!!

Nah, the old slushmatic will be fine!!  Just been reading the bit in the owner's handbook about driving at more than 85mph for prolonged periods!!  Basically, pump the tyres up.

Archived