3,000 and rising

James

Just noticed we've had 3,000 people visit the 10CR site!

The way I made the "hit counter" is so that it's pretty accurate as to how many individuals visit - not based on the same person visiting again and again...

Impressive I think!

Spread the word people - make sure you post the web address wherever you can...

Let's get some more crews!

Quote:
Just noticed we've had 3,000 people visit the 10CR site!

The way I made the "hit counter" is so that it's pretty accurate as to how many individuals visit - not based on the same person visiting again and again...

Clever thinking, otherwise the counter would say 548218............

I'll Check the website every five minutes....  205 days 14 hours 40 minutes and 28 seconds Just can't wait to get started...  ;D

Not manic enough?

Well, on the first 10Cr we didn't have a forum - it was different back then you know :o

First of all we just e-mailed each other, then we went to a yahoo set up thingy that craig gingell sorted out. The amount of e-mail traffic on it was outstanding and we all had a great time with it all - in fact, we then opened up this forum immediately after the 10CR and it kicked off on the back of it all :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone looking for a co-driver?
This isn't a new question. i seem to remember asking the same thing two years ago.........

Jason are you for real? Cunning plan! my gangreen foot!
crew AND car, where is the world going? if 'The Pearson' cant get himself a ride........

Dean.

I am sure you will get it sorted Jason :)

That's the "fun" of these cars ::) My TR is running like a train, really crisp and feels like it will go forever but I just know that sinking feeling will be back again sooner or later when it won't play ball.

Just as long as it isn't in Austria in the middle of the night ::)

You could always get an Acclaim. Reliable (as Barry proved on the 2003 run with Rupert) and what I'd call a "modern" Triumph. I know its a badge-engineered Honda but badge-engineering was nothing new to BL/Austin-Rover back in the 70s and 80s! In essence a Japanese Triumph.

[quote by=Toledo_Man link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1108386388,s=14 date=1116306315]You could always get an Acclaim. [/quote]

Naaa, not enough chrome and too bland for me - I have a modern Toyota for when I need bland reliability but it never puts a smile on my face, except at service time when they always remark how quickly the discs and pads wear.  ;D

I love the term "badge-engineering" - it somehow implys there is more to it than just sticking a different badge on the front of the car... or do you need an engineer to do that...

It asks the question "how many engineers does it take to change a badge?" ;D

Archived