Souvenir 10CR2005

Raider

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey...I've been away too long....pictures of pasties...mmmmm, pasties....do they come as a full traditional potato, swede, onion and chuck steak version? I'd definitely go for the pasties, everytime.....no doubt...wow Triumphs and pasties on one site...am I in heaven? Can we do polo shirts with pictures of Kylie on as well? You couldn't get much better than that? :P

If you fatten them up a bit i'll have a couple of them, Doug.
PS take a look at the accomodation file and let me know what you want for sunday.
http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/blah/Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1110130860,s=30
Dean.

• 2 months later...

The best souvenirs will be the photos/videos/memories  ;)

Having said that, yet another volunteer/hero (Andy Mac) is working away trying to get polo shirts sorted out.

We are aiming them to be of the same design as the originals but in reverse colours - IE powder blue with dark blue lettering and incorporating the club's logo.

Cost looks like £16.25 each.

Watch this space or wait for the e-mail - we hope to have a definitve answer by Saturday

latest on this

Here is extract from e-mail sent to me today by Andy mac.

Quote:
The price of the shirts is going to be roughly £16.25 each. The standard logo on the breast of the shirt is going to be substituted for the club Triumph logo and also a powder blue back ground with dark blue letters as discussed. Turn around time is something I still need to find out as this will set the dead line for orders, also payment method needs final agreement from the printing co.

We'll keep you informed but this does give an insight into the hassles organising these things.

I can't see Andy paying for 80 polo shirts himself and then claiming it back from eveyrone - that's over £1300!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived