Ventimiglia latest

Calling all 10CR entrants! If you have not made any commitment yet to staying at Ventimiglia can you please look at the attached file to see what room is left.

If you have committed to camping at Ventimiglia and need to borrow a tent could you also look at the file and get back to me with your requests - first come, first served!

To all others who have booked bungalow / villa space, please check out the list to se what crews you are sharing with etc.

I hope all is clear but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get me on paul@pdarbyshire.co.uk

Paul, I've downloaded the spreadsheet, and can see that we(team 11 are in villa 2). Can you confirm that we are sharing this with team 22 please, as I can't see reference to this on the list and I need to let them know that it's O.K.
Many thanks, Dave Jenkins.

Dave, in connection with the sunday stop-over. I've had no requests for accomodation from team 22 at all.
Are you two teams (11 and22) hoping to share the same accomodation on the friday and the sunday? Can you chase team 22 to contact me please.
You know the information that i need for the sunday night, also numbers for the BBQ.

Thanks
Dean.
Anyone that wants to discuss their accomodation needs in private may email directly at 10CR2005@pandora.be

Paul, Dean, sorry i have not been in touch earlier, i v'e just pried the laptop from the grip of my teenager. Yes I would like to confirm we(team 22) would like to bunk in with Dave & co (team 11) at Ventmiglia and on sunday at brugge and we are up for the bar-b-que

David and Peter
Can you both confirm that out of the three team members, that there is one couple, plus one single person? ie one double and one single bed required.
Adjusting my list right now.
http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/blah/Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1110130860,s=all

Dean.

• 2 months later...

Paul?  Dean? Anyone?
Apologies for being late entrants - any tent accomodation left for Friday or Sunday?

I emailed both Paul and Dean on the 6th to ask this - no answer - and the Gîte Rural "le Mare Stee" (Friday night's stop??).  Is there a direct line to the Sunday night stop?   Anyone else who can tell me if  tent pitches for one tent, two people and car are available on the night stops?
And two for the BBQ, natch!

Thanks
John (Codriver Car 46)

Hello John, my apologies for not getting back to you, long story......
I have you down on my list for tent pitch 16 on the Friday so you are good to go.
Full details of all entrants who are staying at Camping Roma will be posted in the next week or so when I get final confirmation from the last entrants.  ;)

yes as soon as my new computer is fully installed i can continue with the organisation of the sunday accomodation.
Everyone will be contacted by me very soon with fees still to pay and confirmations of rooms,pitches,BBQ's.......etc

Dean.

• 2 weeks later...

OK peeps, I think I have the final list now, showing who goes where and with whom and for how much!
In the table it shows how much each team will owe the CAMP SITE, not me. If you use the lead team member name to log in at site (I am supplying them a list of names / team numbers) this should simplify matters. Once all that has been done I will claim my deposit money back ;D
Just a bit of warning; the tent pitches were booked on the basis of one car and one tent with two bodies. At least two teams are camping with three people and I know of two others that are using two small tents instead of one. (You know, the soundproof kind with concrete walls so no-one can hear the occupant snoring and their driving partner can get some kip?)
The camp site may make a charge for the extra bodies / tents. I don't know if they will or how much, just be warned. The list I am sending them will not contain the details of total number of bodies per team but they willprobably be counting.....
They did not make clear if the bungalows and villas were one vehicle only deals but I suspect we will be OK with two vehicles in one building where teams are sharing.
If there are any glaring errors in the table please let me know as soon as possible and I will try and smooth out any wrinkles ;)

Paul,

Sorry to be a pain:

My crew is now Bob King and Dean Martin. We all will be sleeping in single tents, we shall sort out with the campsite-my tent is about 6ft long x 2 foot- its minute!

Gotta say that the teams who have not booked accomodation or if have done their own thing are a bit inconsiderate to leave Paul, Dean, Martin and me wondering what they are doing. Come on, P&D have been fantastic in sorting this out- let them know so that theu can get on with their own prep. for the event. Its so easy- e-mail!

ajp25tc - there may (just may) be a couple of pitches left at Camping Roma but you must let me know now as I will have to get the request in before I go off for my business again. Otherwise take a look at the following that I dug up for team 43 (Fred & Dave) who don't do camping.

I have found 4 hotels / albergos, two on the same side of the river as Camping Roma, near the sea and only 700m from the camp site, and two a little further way on the other side of the river in the town itself. I cannot vouch for the quality of any of them, just jump in at the deep end!!

No1      The Seagull

Passeggiata Gugliemo Marconi 24

Ventimiglia

Phone +39 0184 351 726                        Unlike most other countries where you have to drop the zero when calling from overseas, leave the zero in the number.

Approx 750m from Camping Roma, 100m from sea front mmmm…..

No2      The Solemare

Passeggiata Gugliemo Marconi 12

Ventimiglia

Phone +39 0184 351 854                        About the same distance from Camping Roma, closer to the sea by about 25m

No3      The Posta

Via Sottoconvento 15

Ventimiglia

Phone +39 0184 351 218                        Around 1.1 Km away from Camping Roma, in town, other side of the river.

No4      The Splendid

Via Roma 33

Ventimiglia

Phone +39 0184 351 503                        About 1 Km away, near the Posta in town on the other side of the river.

Archived