Raider

Whereas the TR Register's insurance and recovery scheme was good after initially proving useless.

I used this on the first 10CR when I had the infamous Feldkirk incident.

They had kindly provided the phone number and pointed out you needed +44 in front of it.
Unfortunately, you still can't ring an 0845 number from outside the UK and I had to ring home and wake my wife up at 4AM ( :o) for her to ring the call centre.

After that it was OK when they got an Austrian version of the AA out who got us going again no problem :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just joined the forum and just sent off my cheque for the 10 countries, looking at the posts and the entrance list, are there any places available for a blue tr7 dhc on the tour. My very first Triumph, so would be cool to go on this trip.
sexysi

http://club.triumph.org.uk/comps/index.php?id=23

if you look at the top of the page you will see a 'comps' tag, click that and there is a 10CR section with new entrents etc. i have linked the entrents bit anywy for you and yes looks like there should still be a couple of places left, there are to be 60 teams, with 63 entries now but 7 withdrawn, so looks like youv just made it ;)

welcome to the forum, feel free to post piccys of the TR, people on here always like to see and new and and a new face :) get down to your local meet and there may be some others doing the 10CR aswell so be good to know what you need to prep for!

anyway welcome again! and good job on the 10CR entry ;)

Cheers mate, thanks for the welcome, will sort out some photos of the tr7 and some history of it. Now just have to find the South East's meeting place. I come from Maidstone in Kent, so need to find some locals to meet up with.
sexysi

Archived