Ash

Hi Guys,

This is a very last minute thing but im going to install a tracker onto car19, which i am co-driving with Phil Wright.

If anybody wants to track our progress please download the following program.

http://www.globallive.co.uk/setup_now.exe

The software will add an icon to your desktop 'NOW fleet monitor'

Once the software has opened up the User is '10cr' and the pass is '10cr'

Have fun, if we start heading for Russia let us know  :D

Cheers,

Ash.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies.

I have a good business relationship with these guys and basically they have let me have this unit for free. Sadly i cant get anymore this time but for the next RBRR im sure i can organise something better in advance.

Im going to try and add some more POI's today. This should make it more interesting for people who download and watch us during the trip.

Off back into the garage now - managed to get RPP back together last night and took it for a 100 mile run, still a few teething troubles but we are getting there!

See you all at The Plough :-)

Ash.

There's generally choice of roads, depending on how far behind you are if you've had problems etc. you can use the faster boring roads to catch up.

If you're going good then the smaller country roads are used.

Certainly there are at least two mountain passes in there.  The Stelvio pass is one of them.  That's a bit notorious that!!  Mmmm, I love the smell of boiled brakes in the morning! ;D

Aaarg. I love gizmos, but can't get this piece of software to work. Keep saying that I have got to wait for it to reconnect to server (and then if I ask it to show The Plough" on the map it takes me to the southpole

Cr@p.

rant over - sorry guys, just had to let the frustration out.

Regards
Nick

Archived