10CR ENTRANT LIST UPDATE

http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/comps/mxcontent.cgi?pid=17

All the info is there. Only the lead driver gets e-mails, it's up to them to pass the info on to the people in their team. Your name isn't with Karls so that may be an old one, I know Ellis is updating it.

Also ;hello one and all, I hope your prep is going to plan and you will ready for some fabulous driving in September  I have recently driven a good part of the route with my son and we are all in for a treat.

The hotel list is appended for you all to see, and I am making a very serious request here. Would you all look at the list and if I have made any mistakes with those of you who have already contacted me then please give me a correction; for those of you who have not yet been in contact can I please request that you do so before this week is out? PM me or use paul@heatapps.com as my e-mail address.

The Bezier IBIS hotel list is full but I am talking to the ETAP hotel next door (100m away) and trying to get a similar deal for the remainder of the crews. Theo is doing a superb job in managing the Rolduc stop but he needs final numbers and more importantly the money in to Ellis because the deal we have at Rolduc requires the full amount to be paid over to them up front. Theo has reached the deadl;ine now and really needs final numbers so please respond as soon as you can.

Come on guys we are trying our best and it is for your benefit! If you know of someone who has not yet made a reservation point them in this direction pronto!

All the best guys,

P

Attachment: 10cr_hotels_list_forum_post_2736.xls
41 downloads   -   Size: 39.00 KB  

I see the posting, I see the text that says "Attachment: 10cr_hotels_list_forum_post_2736.xls
41 downloads   -   Size: 39.00 KB"  but I don't see anything I can click on to download :-(

Am I missing something?

Archived