New Ferry Times

Howard

Ellis et al.

Just received the following email from Sea France regarding our ferry times:-

=====================================================
Due to the refit of our ferries, we have had to make some adjustments to the 2009 sailing schedule. As a result of which, your sailing from Calais on 14-Sep-09 at 14:10 has been rescheduled to depart on 14-Sep-09 at 15:15.

Please check in no later than 30 minutes for vehicles prior to this new sailing time. Foot passengers and disabled passengers should allow 60 minutes for check-in.

If you wish to change your crossing time or if you require further information please call 0871 22 22 500 or email enquiries@seafrance.fr

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

=================================================

FYI I purchased a  six crossing "carnet" from Sea France at the start of the year which is a very good deal and works out about £30 each way. Also they guarantee to put you on a ferry when you turn up without needing to book in advance.

Howard

The rate CT organised was very good, but the carnet is available to anyone who needs to travel more than once across the channel  in a year eg 10CR / LeMans + this year I could give one return ticket to a member of the family / friend (I need to check this is still possible as its not mentioned on the web site)

There is a £25 supplement on a few days each year - full details available from this site:-

http://www.seafrance.com/cs/Satellite/uk/offers/ferry-crossing/carnet?packedargs=site%3DSF_Pax_Uk

Howard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived