Following the 10CR via the message board

rotoflex

The 10CR entrants' Message Diary at
http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/content/content.cgi?pid=101

indicates that
1.  Some are on the ferry already
2.  A great deal of effort & preparation have gone into the entrants' cars
3.  Team 48, Andrew Pearce/Ben Hobson, seem to have invested most effort & preparation in stowing munchies for the drive

doug_foreman wrote:
part of me is as well, but part of me knows i wouldn't have been up to it yet...shame two cars look  out allready...need to finish packing to set off tomorrow to germany to marshall..not taking a triumph but a modern motorway chomper

Pics and dairy are great, really miss not being there......

Doug
Might see you in Rolduc. We did not start as Libbys knee was just too bad. We went to see everyone off but it got so bad she spent the afternoon in A&E
and she is now on crutches and has been told not to put any weight on it for the next 5 days.
I have persuaded Jane to come with me in the Herald and meet everyone at Rolduc, might as well use the ferry and hotel booking, even if we only do 3 countries!
cheers
mike
(problably to time to change my sig)

doug_foreman wrote:
if i don't make rolduc it's cos the modern blew up...i had booked a mobile mechanic to come service it this afternoon ..he didn't turn up ..ended up doing it myself...bit like old times ..prepping a car the night before i leave

hope you are going to fill the boot with spares, sorry it a modern so all you need is a a Portable PC and diagnostic interface :))
mike

The message board has been brilliant this year.

I've been plotting the route as the guys have been posting to the message board.

Looks like an excellent route.

Didn't get up early enough to spot the crews on the Nurburgring webcam - doh!

Ellis and everyone else involved should be proud of their achievement!

Jim.

Archived