Love the pictures in club torque

mpbarrett wrote:

20 passes OMG.. some without barriers. Libby is going to hate it...

Mike

That is easily sorted, book to take the GT6, and just before you leave the car park, stick a picture of that Stag you threatened to trade it in for on the dashboard, you will be broken down way before the Alps.

:-)

Put those new brake pads on boys and pack the spares too - looks stupendous! (In fact full and comprehensive brake service is essential I'd say, including making sure the handbrake works - for when that's all that's left)

Oh and sick bags for passengers :-)

Love the hairpins  8)

thescrapman wrote:

That is easily sorted, book to take the GT6, and just before you leave the car park, stick a picture of that Stag you threatened to trade it in for on the dashboard, you will be broken down way before the Alps.

:-)

on past performance we wont get to the channel!
This time I am preparing the Herald as well as the GT6 to try to fool the GT6 that its not leaving East Anglia..... :))
Actually the pics of the roads look fab!
ps: was very tempted by the Stag..... so very different to the GT6 would have made a nice triumph set!

mike

AndyF wrote:
you might fine some are still closed, happened to me years ago the Gavia and Stelvio were both officially closed, did not stop us but driving through 6 inches of snow on a bike was not much fun

AndyF

As no accommodation has been booked as we are camping and booking when we get there, we can pick where we go on a daily basis and not worry about schedule or route :) Soon be here.

Archived