A few thank yous!

Radders

God my list of thank yous started along time ago but mainly to-
My Wife and kids for putting up with me living the shed until 2am every night for 6 weeks
Warren up the for helping me finish the car in time-and the loan of his battery drill when mine gave up!
Dale-for putting up with the constant stream of school boy tech questions regarding Spitfire 1500 and sending me a widget at the last minute for oil cooler
Dave Pearson at Canleys as above and supplying decent bits
Steve in Tavistock for saving my arse supplying shed bits at the last minute
Homer-came down a day early to help prep then Navigated like a demon just using the Atlas and Route book -no sat nanny's in our cars!
Andy and Sarah -cheers for the coffee bananas and running with us on Friday
The Notts lot-as ever!
The drum and trumpet band in Germany
Andy Thompson and a 3l stein of German beer
Ellis and team for the route and allowing me to sign on to the event as a Rouldac starter!

Team DollyRoo, entry #10 gives a GREAT thanks to Ellis and his team for a fantastic event.  We also owe a BIG THANKS to Dale for the loan of the temp windscreen!  Never even heard of one before.  More thanks to all who helped install the new real glass one on Sunday.  And to whoever arranged for the new windscreen and delevery.   THANKS ALL.

And of course to Carl, for makeing sure DollyRoo ran the best she ever has, loan of the phone and picking me up at the airport.  

Great to see all of you again, had a good time, got back safe to Luton last night and off home tomorrow morning. Look forward to meeting you-all again soon.

Good news, Ash will sort the New windscree (Laminated this time) in the next few weeks.  My insurance is gonna cover all inclucing the cost of the plastic one.  

Chris: Thanks for the time in Wales, and yes I made it back to Ash's and the Goodwood revial.  Great 2 weeks for me.

Thanks all again, Ash, Pete and Me.

Archived