JayGT6

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but I can't find anything doing a keyword search. I'm thinking of changing the indicator lenses on my GT6 to a clear lens with the silver bulbs that flash orange. Only problem is I can't find any! I've come across ones for an MGB which look very similar but I doubt would fit (that would be to easy!) Has anyone done this or could point me in the right direction?

That would help wouldn't it.lol mk3. Turns out mgb will fit. GT6 & MGB indicator lenses have the same part number on Rimmers and are the same Lucas part number. Ordering them today. Think they look  8)

8328 wrote:
That would help wouldn't it.lol mk3. Turns out mgb will fit. GT6 & MGB indicator lenses have the same part number on Rimmers and are the same Lucas part number. Ordering them today. Think they look  8)

I've bought them from a guy 'mgb hive ' (or something like that) on ebay.
Some sells to ask to much for them  :o

8328 wrote:
That's where I've found them, £8 all in for the lenses and bulbs as opposed to £14 for one complete lens housing.

indeed ! You just need to buy some chrome bulbs then also (on my picture it's with the orange bulbs )