heraldhabitat

as far as I know, MGB GT silver jubilee wheels are identical to stag wheels, so should fit 2000s.  MGF wheels however fit Tr7s and Spitfires so therefore will not fit a 2000.

I've got 15 inch TR6 steels on the Mk1 at the moment, as have a few other Mk1 owners in the club.  they work well.

I'm looking for a set of 14" Revolutions for the PI I've just aquired.

i have a set of four "s" wheels in nice looking condition. they have been polished a few times so are not as sharp as original condition ones, and have a few marks on them, but they look smart on the car. they are fitted with very low mileage (two round britains runs)  good year eagle nct 3 tyres.  i was going to put them on ebay this weekend, but  if you are interested chris, i could send you some pics before i do.

Hi Bill, Yes, although by the time I got there yesterday, it was pretty murky, but intial thoughts are ..............YIPPY!!!!

It drove down from Newcastle on Tyne 200 miles and never missed a beat, it is tight, mechanically superb, and reflects the mileage of 39K, mind you the noise levels remind me how nice the 2000 is on a long trip!

Over the weekend I will give it more of a look over, but I don't feel I'm going to have any nasty suprises!

Gemini's just sold for 31 quid - someone got a bargain, but at the Wirrall, they were too far away for me.  Think I'm gonna try and ressurect Gertie's old 5 spoke Cosmics as a stopgap for now, pity they're only 13". 

As Stag/MGB allys are the same, has anyone tried fitting MGB steel/chrome Rostyles to a 2000?

Archived